Sunday, January 1, 2017
Once Upon a Springtime.....
Hi, Friends......I am here to share a springtime card for the Papercrafter's Corner Week #166 Magazine Monday Challenge where they provide a vintage magazine cover to use for inspiration. Here was the cover that inspired me:
When I saw the dancing girl, I immediately thought of springtime and the wonderful Graphic 45 - Once Upon a Springtime collection which features fairies.
Other supplies used include:
My Favorite Things Die-namics - Stitched Oval STAX die set
JustRite - Friendship Blooms stamp set (apparently discontinued)
JustRite - Greetings from Paris stamp set
Distress Inks in Gathered Twigs, Tea Dye and Tattered Rose for background stamping over patterned paper
It is always fun getting out my Graphic 45 collections (instead of hoarding them!!) and they seem to fit so well with the Papercrafter's Corner challenges. This was especially fun to make because of the springtime theme. Hope you enjoyed it. Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving your sweet comments!!!
Thank you for the honor of entering this card in the following challenges:
1. Papercrafter's Corner Week #166 Magazine Monday Challenge
2. DL.Art January Linky Challenge
3. Butterfly Challenge #69 Butterflies + Z is for Zero &/or Zucchini (color, not veg! lol...)
(There are butterflies in the background, a zero on the image of the stamp, and zucchini green here and there all over the place!)
4. Crop Stop December Challenge - AG - use a product CS sells) (I used Distress Inks)
5. Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge #34 - Anything Goes
6. Little Scrap Pieces Show-it-Off Saturday
7. Fussy and Fancy Challenge #179 - Angels/Fairies or Winter