|Even though virtually all of the butterfly and kitty pictures on Google Images are photoshopped, they are still cute!! Awww....|
Quick post with a card for Mrs. A's Butterfly Challenge. The theme this time around is Butterfly + P is for Punches &/or Pink. As soon as I saw this theme, I jumped right in and made my card....because, well, PINK!! :) Unfortunately, life (and, very sadly, two unrelated deaths of friends of our family) occurred and I am just now getting this card posted and linked up at nearly the deadline. At least I am getting this on here. :)
Supplies used for this card include:
Fiskars - XXXL Circle Punch (3" diameter)
Martha Stewart Edger Punch - Doily Lace
Inspired by Stamping - Graceful Hydrangea stamp set (apparently discontinued)
Patterned and pink solid paper and white cardstock from my scrap bags. :)
Butterflies, doily, and other bits and pieces from stash.
Hope you enjoyed this card! Thank you for your sweet comments. Your visits to my blog are VERY appreciated!! Have a great week.
Thank you for the honor of entering this card in the following challenges:
1. Mrs. A's Butterfly Challenge - Butterfly + P is for Punches &/or Pink
2. Try it on Tuesday Challenge - Use Your Leftovers and Scraps
3. Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper August Challenge.
4. Amusing Challenge #33 - AG
5. SRTC August Challenge - Anything Goes
6. Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Fabulous Florals (my background patterned papers are floral prints)
7. DL. Art Thankful Thursday Challenge #185 - AG
8. HIMCR Challenge #262 - Pastels
9. The Artistic Stamper August Creative Challenge - AG
10. Simon Says Stamp Work it Wednesday July 2016 - Use Peridot (my rhinestones are peridot color)
11. Penny Black at All Sorts August Challenge - AG