Saturday, February 14, 2015

Valentine #3

You aren't getting a separate cat picture and quote for these individual valentine cards.....because I was hoping to make them all one single large post.  However, in order to enter them into the challenges, I needed separate posts.  I am cutting and pasting my valentine intro for each of them.


Hi, Friends.....

Happy Valentine's Day to you all.  I am here with another of several cards I made.  Most of these valentines are variations on a theme and that's one reason I tried lumping so many together in one post.  I will have one large photo and other smaller views that you can enlarge by right clicking and selecting View Image.  You can enlarge them further with the magnifier, if desired.

My descriptions will be quite abbreviated....for me.  Ha!  So if you have questions, let me know.  :)  


Valentine #3



Here's a fancy valentine I sent to my dear Mother-in-law.  I used non-traditional colors with the layered embossing.  A May Arts viney ribbon growing over the heart with a silk rose seemed right for this garden-themed valentine.  The Love die cut is from Serendipity.

More to come..........so stayed tuned.

<3
Janis


Thank you for the honor of entering this card in the following challenges:
1. Verve - February Inspiration Challenge - Vivacious Valentine
2. Tombow Valentine's Day Challenge
3. Dreamweaver Stencils - Frilly and Fabulous
4. My Craft Creations New Challenge - 2/2-14/2 2015 - Anything Goes
5. Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge - Red &/or Pink

7 comments:

  1. Love the way you used the color changes here this is a really pretty card.........Lis

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Lis!! I had a lot of fun with this one.

      <3
      Janis

      Delete
  2. Happy Valentine's Day! So pretty! Love the embossed detail! Thanks for joining along with the Simon Says Stamp Monday challenge!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Mona. I appreciate your kind words!!

      <3
      Janis

      Delete
  3. Beautiful--I like the layered embossing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The layered embossing that I learned on MFP is one of my favorite techniques!!

      <3
      Janis

      Delete
  4. Gorgeous colors and design Janis! I really like the mix of papers and that beautiful leaf ribbon with the rose. I have got to try embossing my paper scrap cards because this effect is so spectacular. Just the right amount of embellishment!

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU so much for taking the time to leave a comment. Your kind words encourage me so very much!!!

Have a lovely day!
<3
Janis