Sunday, February 15, 2015

Fancy Valentine


 "I have studied many philosophers and many cats.  The wisdom of cats is infinitely superior."
                                                                       --------------Hippolyte Taine







Hi, Friends..... 

Here's another in my valentine series.  I absolutely LOVE this one!!!

I used more scraps up by punching these small hearts and gluing them on to my background.  

















I double embossed the background with my Darice - Ranunculus embossing folder and then heat embossed with silver powder.  YUM!!!! 

I used another one of my die-cut hearts from some awesome Add a Little Dazzle craft metal.  I adore working with these products!!!  You know me and anything shiny!  :)



Do you like the bit of thrift store lace I put under the heart???  I am determined to put at least a small dent in my box of lace by using it more often this year.....even if it is only five inches at a time!  :)  

Thanks so much for stopping by.   I appreciate all your comments!!!

<3
Janis

Thank you for the honor of entering this card in the following challenges:
1. Verve - February Inspiration Challenge - Vivacious Valentine
2. Tombow Valentine's Day Challenge
3. Dreamweaver Stencils - Frilly and Fabulous

4. Add a Little Dazzle Challenge #62 - Anything Goes or Chocolate Brown/Deep Red  
And probably another soon.....


3 comments:

  1. So lovely the layers aare WOW........Lis

    ReplyDelete
  2. So lovely the layers aare WOW........Lis

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pure gorgeousness (is that a word?)! The texture of the lace against the metallic die cut...and the double, or should I say triple, embossing is just wonderful. I love anything silver so this one is a definite favorite out of your series! Also really loving the ranunculus embossing folder...and I also like saying ranunculus over and over again..haha! I have a lot of embossing folders but this is one completely new to me.

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU so much for taking the time to leave a comment. Your kind words encourage me so very much!!!

Have a lovely day!
<3
Janis